Did you start a business to become a bookkeeper? In most cases, the answer is no. However, when most businesses start out, the owner has no choice but to act as a bookkeeper. As your business grows, you will reach a point where you need professional help, but can’t afford a full-time bookkeeper. That is where Add’em Up steps in.
Our outsourced bookkeeping provides you with both experienced support at a lower cost than hiring either a full-time employee or a CPA. We work with you to help manage the paperwork so you can continue to guide your business to success.
We offer our clients the following services:
- Weekly or monthly bookkeeping services according to your needs.
- Bank account and credit card reconciliation.
- Bill pay, invoicing, payroll, business reporting, job costing and budgeting.
- Monthly, quarterly and end of year tax reporting
- Business specific report that give you useable information to run day to day activities.
- Improved quality and timeliness of financial information.
- Assistance in defining long-range plans and the quantification of goals.
- Liaison with bankers, attorneys, vendors, insurance agents, tax preparer etc.
- Most important, the time to focus on new services, new customers and other core business issues which is what makes you money.